Behavioral Health Services
Our Behavioral Health Services provide care that are limited to patients that can be assisted by out-patient psychiatric and counseling treatment. We offer the following scope of services in our Behavioral Health Program:
- Anxiety / Depression
- Adjustment Disorders to Major Life Stressors
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children (2 to 18) and associated problems (Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Insomnia)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder in adults who have transferred from our child behavioral health program
- Tobacco cessation
- Emotional Difficulties secondary to a general medical condition
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic disorders, excluding patients on injectable antipsychotics or Clozaril
- Bipolar Disorders Type I or II
- Eating disorders – Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia
- Mild to moderate Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual and Development Disability
Due to high demands for this service within the community, we are limited to accepting new patients from internal referrals of our CommuniCare clinicians and the San Antonio Counseling and Behavioral Center.
Behavioral Health Locations
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.