Family Medicine Services
CommuniCare Health Centers provides patients with primary and preventive health care services to improve health and well-being. Our Family Medicine clinics see patients of all ages, from infants to senior citizens. Our services include the following:
- Acute care for children and adults
- Chronic Disease Management
- Well-Child Visits
- Preventative Health Care (physicals & annual exams)
- Health Education
STD/HIV Screening & Testing
In 2017, Texas had the 3rd highest number of HIV infection diagnoses in the U.S. However, many new infections, if not all, could be prevented with proper preventative care and education. Our goal is to decrease the rate of new HIV infection diagnoses and sexually transmitted infections within the communities we serve. CommuniCare offers anonymous and confidential testing to all persons requesting a test for HIV or STDs. We provide this care to anyone within a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Some of the services we offer are:
- PrEP (PrEP is a powerful HIV prevention medication and can be combined with other prevention methods to provide even greater protection).
- STI/STD Testing
- Counseling Services
- Health education
- West Campus, 1102 Barclay Street, San Antonio, Texas 78207
- East Campus, 3066 East Commerce, San Antonio, Texas 78220
- Northwest Campus, 8210 Callaghan, San Antonio, Texas 78230
- San Marcos Campus, 1941 S. Interstate 35, Suite 101, San Marcos, Texas 78666
- Kyle Campus, 2810 Dacy Lane, Kyle, Texas 78640
Family Medicine Locations
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.