The treatment of viral illnesses is provided through our Health Outcomes Centers (HOC) at the Shavano Park campus. HOC offer a multidisciplinary and comprehensive treatment model for patients with viral hepatitis and HIV conditions that combines the expertise and resources of integrated primary care clinicians with liver and infectious disease specialists. This synergistic treatment approach integrates primary care, behavioral health, liver care and clinical research to provides the patients the most contemporary, leading, and holistic care to improve their health outcome and quality of life.
Our program includes the following services:
- Consultations for newly and previously diagnosed patients
- Evaluation to determine if treatment is appropriate
- Treatment and monitoring care during treatment of chronic viral diseases
- Annual Physical exam
- Counseling, psychological and social services support
- Nutritional assessment and registered dietician access
- Access to cutting edge therapies in clinical trials (when available)
A referral is required to be seen by our Hepatitis Care Clinicians.
Hepatitis Care Locations
We treat you like family
At CommuniCare Health Centers, we are committed to providing you and your family the care you need. We are committed to care and treat each one of our patients as we would a family member. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at home every single day. We have the friendliest doctors, nurses, and staff that are always ready to help with anything you and your family may need. We also proudly provide our services and care in Spanish, to ensure our Spanish speaking patients feel comfortable and at ease.